Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Finally...

...something to write about, but it has taken over a week to get to it.
Last Sunday, after Church,I went with Dawn, Rae and Lindsay to visit Ironwood Farm, and Heather. I love it when we can all get together, especially at Heather and Rupert's. It was a bit cool, but we had a wonderful visit with the ewes and lambs, and there sure were lots of lambs. Other friends from Halifax, Eva and Dave, were there too, and I consider Eva one of my 'girls' as well.

I couldn't get enough of the little ones. I could have pulled up a chair and sat there all day, but we were on a rather tight schedule, so I could get home by supper time for the Captain. Still, it was an excellent day. I will share some pictures of them.







Rupert's Greenhouse is thriving.

I have many more, but I will leave it here. Well, perhaps I will post another picture of Aslan.  Let's see...........

Always a little helper?

Guess that is it for now.
Be back soon, I hope.

Cheers


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Ruth. I really enjoy visiting the farm with all the little lambs. They are so sweet, and it fills my heart with a special warmth. Not sure why.

      Delete
  2. Hello there!!!
    Well, you seem to keep yourself busy and what wonderful pictures you took here!! So much love and life and joy!!!! God knows we need so much of that now. I left church today with a strange feeling, here we are , celebrating seems odd in times like these but on the other hand we need our services, hymns and prayers more than ever!!!Life goes on for us that are safe and sound, but at least I find it difficult to stop thinking about all those tears and the pain of loss.
    It's good to know that we can find comfort in friends and family. Who is that on the pictures??? Did you go with friends or family? It was such a good sight and happy post, Bonnie, thank you! If you have got the time there is a happy post from me as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Solveig. Thanks for stopping by. We definitely need our Church and Church family in times like these. Any time actually. Sometimes the world is so cruel, and I find it hard to understand why people do what they do and so many innocent lives are lost.
      The pictures are of me enjoying the little lambs. My daughter took them on my phone. It is times like these that help me get through the days, which are sometimes discouraging. One day at a time is my motto. Take care my friend. Blessings.

      Delete
  3. It was nice to see you taking care of the young ones. They look so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lambs are so sweet and a real treasure. Just being with them brings peace and a relaxation. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Now why have I heard of Ironwood Farm ? From another blogger ? Oh my those lambs melt my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather has a blog though she hasn't written anything for a while. She teaches in Hfx as well so she's pretty busy. I love the lambs too.

      Delete