Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

More Memories

I took so many pictures while I was away, and thought I would share a few more.

The girls (Heather, Rae, me, Dawn &Lindsay

Not sure whether the tide was heading out or coming in


Eva brought her kayaks. Colton helping Eva 
get them down the bank

Dawn's first time in a kayak. She loved it.
Eva is giving Dawn pointers

Heather and I watched this crab scuttle along


Our birthday cake.....yummy

Heather brought beautiful flowers with her

A view from the deck
Colton & Rae - Titanic shot

Lindsay and Dawn relaxing

One of the many Hermit crabs

Eva and Heather planning something....

I just wanted to share a few more moments of my
wonderful time away.


1 comment:

  1. NOTHING like a summer vacation at the beach with family.

    ReplyDelete