Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Blue Skies......and snow


The days have been running together as usual, and sometimes I have to think about
what day it is.  I am having trouble settling down and finishing the various
tasks that are on my to do list.
When I come to writing something I can hardly remember when I took the pictures.

It doesn't matter I guess because it was just so great to see the blue blue of the sky
even if there were puffy clouds.



Of course I knew it couldn't last, and on Sunday past the picture below is what I woke to.


It was pretty, but it was April 10th......



--------------------------------------------------

Floyd had a pretty good hour with the patients at Rehab last Wedenday.
He was up to his regular tricks, flirting with all the gals, and
shaking hands with the men. He had so many hugs and kisses that he
was totally washed out when he got home.

Below is a picture of the gang, friends of Floyd. There is little lambchop, baby bear,
Ed Eagle, Baby Lamb, Mr Crow and Black Kitty.
They talked to the group, up close and personal and again each got lots of hugs and
kisses, and each ended up being cuddled by someone.
We also sang a few songs, and I played my uke. Then to close off we sang
a couple of hymns and I played the piano.
This unit at the Rehab is for Alzheimer patients, and they laughed and sang,
so I guess Floyd accomplished what he had set out to do.



I think that is all I have to share today.
The sun is shining as I write.
Frost covers the ground.
Snow is forecast, but I think I heard that it won't hit the valley.

We shall see what we shall see........I'll let you know


5 comments:

  1. The snowy pictures are pretty,but would be so much better in November.Spring will come,eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floyd is a star! You did good - sounds like the residents enjoyed their time with you and your cuddly friends. Your white landscape looks like mine. In fact, this weekend, after days of melt, we're supposed to get another snowstorm. Hope it doesn't reach you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you bring Floyd and his friends to help bring a smile to the Rehab unit, Bonnie. Wishing you quickly melting snow. Ours is melting fast and the sun is shining, so there's hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots of the not-so-gorgeous snow! :)
    Glad to hear Floyd behaved himself. He'll probably sleep for a month after all that exercise!
    Love you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send some snow here to Germany...I always welcome snow no matter the time of year!!

    ReplyDelete