Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wishes for 2015

Just a few hours left before the clock ticks over to 2015, so here are a few of my wishes for this new year.

I wish for:

more love and less hatred
more caring and less disdain
more good news stories and less bad news
more homes, food and clothing for those who are homeless, hungry and cold
more friends for those who are lonely
more seeing the good in people, and less finding fault

Sadie and I wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the best in the 12 months to come. 


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful wishes, Bonnie.
    Thanks for sharing them.

    Happy and blessed New Year to you and yours!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margie. May I say that I am so glad I found your blog, and I hope that your new year will bring many blessings. Hugs

      Delete
  2. Hi, Bonnie and Sadie glad to meet you. We just noticed that you are following Pooh's blog and we wanted to come by and thank you. We will now be following your blog as well.

    Wishing you a Very Happy and Blessed New Year! We are looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. Hugs and nose kisses Maggie (Mumsy) and Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maggie and Pooh. Yes I found your blog through Margie's and I love cats, even though I have my Sadie, who is small enough to be a cat, and doesn't know she is a dog. I am glad you will be stopping by. I am not a regular blogger, but hope to do a little better in this new year. All the best to you.

      Delete
  3. I love your wishes, Bonnie and join you in them. Belated New Year greetings from Wales.

    ReplyDelete