Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sadie Update

      Sadie has had her last check up and she is finally in good health.  The animal hospital where I take her has wonderful, caring vets and workers.  Sadie has received much attention in the last few weeks, and I am extremely impressed with the care she is given.  Now I just have to do some hair cutting and thinning so she won't mind the heat as much.  It has been extremely warm here the last few days. I am not complaining, mind you after all the rain and cool weather, but Japanese Chins, Sadie in particular, is either too hot or too cold. It's hard to find a happy medium.
     I am looking after Indy for my family, and she is such a good dog.  This is for your information, Lindsay. Indy is being very good. Grammy has to play catch with her, she expects it every time. She's eating pretty good, especially if I sit there with her.  I'll have to take a picture of her and put it on the blog.
     We went to Lunenburg yesterday, to the Fisheries Museum, and then to see the Bluenose, which I was glad to do.  I have been watching it via the webcam, and it was nice to see it up close.  To much driving yesterday, so I'm a bit sore today, but it will pass.
      Well, back to my needle felting........

    

3 comments:

  1. YOU WENT TO LUNENBURG!!!!
    feeling: jelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to Niagara Falls!!!!! feeling:jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha very funny but did you acuoully go there

    ReplyDelete