Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sunday Trip

     What a wonderful day I had on Mother's Day.  I went to Ironwood to see Heather, Rupert and the little lambs, most born at Easter time.  Dawn, Rae, Lindsay, Sadie and I piled in the car after church and off we went.  Sadie of course is always excited to go in the car.
     There were certainly lots of lambs, 10 in the barn and the first born twin Romneys, in the field with their Mom.  The older ewes were quite intrigued with Sadie, perhaps not able to figure out what she was.  She's black and white like Hazel, but........!
     Here are just a few of the pictures I took at the farm.  Hope you like them.  As I've said before, I just love Ironwood.
     Thanks to all my girls, for giving me a special Mother's Day.

the romneys

What's that?


Heather & Rupert checking lamb's sore foot.


Hard to get all wee ones in one shot.
 
    

1 comment:

  1. And how lovely that the rain held off that day! Everyone is healthy and happy - come back soon and stay longer (the cabin is yours anytime!) We love you.

    ReplyDelete