Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Some Rambling Thoughts...

     I sit, and I think, there is so much you could be doing.  Why aren't you doing something?
Well, if I knew the answer to that, I would be doing something!  I have projects to work on, including painting a sign for a local community centre, that will take several hours of work.  However, inertia has settled in, and getting busy at anything is a major problem for me.
     I have set goals for myself, not difficult ones, really, and yet there are days when the only energy I can muster is just enought to gaze out the window, lost in thoughts that don't have much substance, and watching the birds.
     Then, there are other days when goals are met fairly easily, but those days are unfortunately very few.  There is always something that seems to interfere with accomplishing what I might set out to do in the morning.  That can be anything from procrastination, lack of ambition, mental fog, to actual problems like needing a litre of milk, and not being able to get out of the driveway.
     Whether it is allowing depressing thoughts to take hold, or the fibromyalgia flare, or the long winter and the weather, or a combination of all, some days I feel like I don't accomplish anything.
     Oh well, at least I have written this.  That's something.  It is one of my goals......

1 comment:

  1. I knew I had inherited that issue with initiation from someone...

    ReplyDelete