Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Quiet Day

     Today was a day of thinking, and planning, and discarding.  My mind can run in several directions at one time.  I did finish the cards I had planned to do yesterday.  Check that off my list.  Then, I was thinking, maybe I will start rearranging another room.  No, I didn't learn anything from a few days ago.  It is hard when you have a small house, and little storage room.  The best thing to do would be to get rid of the things that I really have no use for.  But then, decisions would have to be made.  Should I toss it?  Should I keep it?
I'd need three bags. Keep it.  Toss it.  I don't know.  Guess which bag would be the fullest?
     As things stand now, I'm just thinking about this.  I am not sure that my energy level is up to the task.  Does this mean that I am a serious procrastinator, or just cautious?  Oh well.  Tomorrow is another day. I'll see.  Sometimes it is better to discard an idea, rather than forge ahead, get in the middle of it, and then ask yourself,  "What were you thinking?"

No comments:

Post a Comment