Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Day of 2011

The first day of the new year is almost over, and I have already met one of my "to do" items for the new year, which was, of course, to start a blog.
I spent part of the evening with my daughter and 2 grandaughters, and we have begun to do a1000 piece puzzle given to us by my other daughter.  Puzzles are magnets.  It is extremely difficult to walk away.  There is always that next piece that you have to find......and then, another, and then, another. It is fun, but it can drive one a little nuts.
A couple of years ago, when I was going through a bit of a difficult time, I did puzzle after puzzle.  I guess it helped me get through the hours.
I will try in the next few days to write about where I live, and how I pass most of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment